Welcome to Calshot Primary School. Calshot School is situated in a residential area near to the City of Birmingham’s northern boundary with Walsall and Sandwell. It serves families from both owner-occupied and rented accommodation with pupils from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
The school was first opened as an Infant School in September 1947 in temporary accommodation. The Junior School was subsequently opened in 1951 as a two storey permanent building. The Infant and Junior School then amalgamated in September 1993 to form Calshot Primary School and then the early years and infant departments were rebuilt and now adjoin the original two storey junior building.
School Vision Statement
‘At Calshot we aim to provide the highest quality of learning and care for ALL children in a safe and enjoyable environment, nurturing personal values, in partnership with parents, carers and the wider community. We expect everyone in our school to strive to achieve their full potential.’